Menu for week of April 2nd

>> Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday: BBQ at my brother's house

Tuesday: Fish Tacos (well, actually shrimp tacos)

Wednesday: BBQ (it is going to be nice)

Thursday: Spaghetti

Friday: Fried Chicken (once in a while....)

Saturday: Grilled Chicken Salad

Sunday: Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken over Brown Rice
Recipe found HERE
Duh...it's Easter Sunday! I think we will be having ham...

I am feeling worn out this week. It is Spring Break and usually I take the kids and go on a little trip. Not this year...so I am kind of bummed. I will be babysitting my niece and nephew the last half of the week, so hopefully I won't feel as worn out then....

Anyway, that is why my menu is boring, lazy, and not embellished or exciting at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog design . studio M designs