hmmmm.....

>> Thursday, April 12, 2012

I find I take a lot of pictures of food....I think it is kind of weird. Anyway, since I have this menu blog, I figured it would be a fun place to post some of those pictures!

 Scott thinks it is funny that I take pictures of half-eaten food. But when we start eating and it is so good I want to remember it. So I snap a pic! The above meal is Lentils and Rice that we put in burritos. It is super tasty! The bottom is the salad we had with it that night...it was a good salad.

This is German Pancakes cooking in the oven. I love how they get all puffy!
 Davie loves to watch them as they cook.
 YUM!!!!!

Sugar cookies we decorated over Spring Break...good times!

Homemade pizza for a family movie night! I tried a new crust recipe and it was sooooo good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog design . studio M designs