Yep...I'm back!

>> Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu for the week of Feb. 27th....as always, leave a comment if you would like the recipe and I will post it....

Monday - chicken enchiladas with creamy green sauce, fruit salad
Tuesday - chunky bean and chicken chili, green salad
Wednesday - grilled chicken salad, rolls
Thursday - lentil and rice burritos, green salad
Friday - family pizza party
Saturday - leftovers
Sunday - I haven't decided yet...I was thinking something with pork. I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

SJ February 29, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

okay, lentil rice burritos? really... your kids eat it?

emily, etc, etc February 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM  

Not happily! But I don't care. It is actually really tasty and they don't mind it too much. They are used to my weird foods and they are pretty good sports. Plus having a fruit salad with it helps because they love fruit salad!

Natalie March 1, 2012 at 12:50 PM  

Hey Emily, I would love to have the recipes for Monday and Tuesday's meals. Thank you so much! Hope all is well with you and your family, Natalie

Post a Comment

 
blog design . studio M designs