menu: week of may 17th

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

MENU:
Mon - BBQ at friend's house

Tues - Burritos (using leftover pork from Sunday), fresh fruit

Wed - Black Bean Soup, green salad

Thurs - Parmesan Chicken, seasoned rice, steamed broccoli

Fri - Pizza, root beer (I will be gone, so this will probably be Little Caesars - if you want a recipe for dough leave a comment and I will put one on)

Sat - BBQ for friend's birthday

Sun - Stuffed Shells (I know, we just had this, but they sound good again), salad, rolls, grape juice

RECIPES:
Parmesan Chicken
1/4 c. bread crumbs
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. oregano
1/4 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. parsley
salt and pepper to taste
4-6 chicken breasts (I cut them in strips because I like smaller pieces)

Dip chicken in either melted butter or some milk (I use milk). Mix dry ingredients in ziplock bag, after dipping chicken in milk throw in bag. Seal it and shake. Place in greased 9x13. Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog design . studio M designs