welcome

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is a blog for the menu impaired. I make a menu almost every week and I figured since I am doing it anyway I may as well put it online for everyone else to use as well.

So here is this week's menu:

MON - Cheese Ravioli, Green Salad, Breadsticks

TUES - Omelets (with leftover Easter Ham), fresh strawberries

WED - Fancy Tortilla Soup, Green Salad

THUR - Veggie/Hummus Wraps, Fruit Salad

FRI - Chinese Food; Chicken Srir-Fry, Sauteed Bok Choy, Pot Stickers, Steamed Rice

SAT - Grilled Chicken Salad, Potato Wedges

SUN - Pork Tenderloin, rice, broccoli, rolls

In the future I will include the recipes for most of the meals (or at least instructions for basic ones). For now, this is a start. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 8, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Emily, I love this idea. Plus, just reading the menu makes me want to eat at your house. When we get back, we may do that once in a while. Love, MOM

Callie April 8, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I agree with your mom, I'd like to live close so we could come for dinner! I think this new blog is fantastic! I'll be a frequent visitor!

biscky April 10, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

I think you will have a lot of people wanting to come over for dinner. Sounds like you have everything covered and I will be checking in each week to see the new items and hopefully get a few recipes.

Post a Comment

 
blog design . studio M designs